To be on the cover of my next novel, The Succubus, simply e-mail a picture of yourself in a similar pose to that used on the cover of The Incubus to email@example.com. I will then upload the picture to http://www.facebook.com/authorlen and then it's up to you to get as many family and friends to LIKE your picture as you can.
Example of the required picture on the left:
You do NOT need to edit the picture yourself.
The Succubus is the sequel to The Incubus and the cover will be in pretty much the same style; except that the face will be female… perhaps yours!
The three pictures with the most LIKES on Saturday, the 15th of September 2012 at 12:00 PM (South African time) will be selected as the three finalists, and a panel of judges will then decide 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners. The three winners will be announced on Monday, the 24th of September on my Facebook Author Page and on this blog.
Note: Only images uploaded to the http://www.facebook.com/authorlen wall by me will be considered as legit entries.
1st Place will win a Kindle worth $110 (or an Amazon.com voucher for the same amount) as well as Kindle copies of The Son of Perdition, The Incubus and The Succubus as well as a $25 Amazon gift voucher.
Two runner ups will each receive Kindle copies of The Son of Perdition, The Incubus and The Succubus as well as $30 gift vouchers each.
Terms and Rules:
- Only images on the authorlen wall will be considered as legit entries
- Anyone can enter, no matter where in the world you are
- The picture has to be of a woman. Girls under 18 need their parents’ permission to enter.
- If the winner is from a country where Amazon does not ship Kindles to, a voucher of the same value ($110) will be supplied to the winner instead
- Winner must be willing to send 3 to 5 high res images for the cover
- Upon entering the competition, you automatically agree that the image may be manipulated and used for the cover should you win
- Only one photo allowed per entrant
- Entrants may replace a photo, but at the risk of losing all current votes
- The photo has to be one of yourself. You can’t enter by using someone else’s photo