Books by Len du Randt

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Fourth Amazon Review

I just received my 4th review on Amazon. This is how it reads:

It took me some time reading Son of Perdition from Len Du Randt since it's quite a long read...BUT every word, is worth it. The story flows from one setting to another and leave you wondering...what if this is the truth? The characters are interesting and Len Du Randt has a unique style of writing, unconventional, interesting but above all flowing. I simply loved the story, writing, plot and setting. For me the Rapture and final battle scene left me in the book, I felt I was there with the characters and was some of the best writing I have ever read. Du Randt has become one of my favorite authors with one book! I do hope this secular piece of art finds it way to the mainstream. Although a Christian novel I have to admit that non-religious folks would enjoy this as well! I will endorse this without hesitation and is well worth the price.

This reads like one of those reviews that only a loving mother would write. So I checked up the reviewer's details and called up my mom and she swears that it wasn't her. I kind of believe her as creating a fake user account on Amazon is a little above her computer skill level.

That said, I really do appreciate the awesome review and thank the reviewer from the bottom of my heart :)


Update: Editing for The Incubus is coming along nicely and if all goes well, it should hit Amazon late in April. I might release a little teaser before then. Who knows?


Catch you on Twitter!



No comments:

Post a Comment