Books by Len du Randt

Monday 27 February 2012

Another Amazon Review

Oh wow! I popped my head into Amazon this morning more out of curiosity than anything else. Maybe, just maybe someone left a review on there for me. Lo and behold, they did!

This is what Patti Graham - "Author of Frugal Matters" had to say about The Son of Perdition:

Author Len du Randt has put together an incredible book here with The Son of Perdition. As the previous review says, I found myself certain of each twist to the story and was shocked with it when things sometimes went differently and even when it went as expected (if that makes sense).

In light of world events and conflicts, one cannot avoid seeing the possibility (on some level) for many of these things to occur and that was always on my mind while reading. Moving idea to consider a "Leader" and a "Prophet" performing miracles and knowing/feeling which is the true second coming of Jesus.

Additionally, the book is very well written and du Randt's style of writing holds the readers attention from beginning to end. Very good book and all I can say is Wow Wow Wow.

Patti Graham 


I'm not sure if she will ever get to read this blog post, but in the slight chance that she does, thank you, Patti. I really appreciate your kind words and am glad to hear that you enjoyed the book. I guess that at the end of the day, a good review is the most any author could really hope for.

Thanks again, Patti! You've got me floating on cloud 9 on a Monday morning! Not something just anyone can accomplish :)


No comments:

Post a Comment