Books by Len du Randt

Wednesday 22 February 2012

First Review

The FREE launch promotion for The Son of Perdition is over and the first review went up, and this is what the reviewer had to say:


It took me only 3 days to complete this book.

Why?

It was one of the most riveting, detailed and shocking books I have ever read. I felt like I knew what should come next, but when it did, it wasn't and it shocked me to the core.

I recommend this book to everyone - you NEED to read this! 


I chuckled at the "only 3 days" bit. It takes me about two weeks to read through the book. Not sure if it's because I read slowly or if she's just a REALLY fast reader. Either way, I'm glad that she enjoyed the story.

Were you one of those who downloaded and read the book? If so, I would really like to hear your thoughts on it. Please do me a favour and pop up a review when you have a minute.

Come tomorrow, I'll chat a bit about the writing of the novel and the years that followed...


Until then, do NOT accept the Shield! :)


Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment