Books by Len du Randt

Monday 20 February 2012

Victor Yoshe



When I write, I usually assign existing people (friends, family, celebs) to my characters. This is merely a visual reference and the personalities of the characters are completely different than the real-life people I associate with them with.

In Daniel 8:23, we read that, “In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a stern-faced king, a master of intrigue, will arise.”

To date, there is only one image that I could find that fits the description above perfectly, and that is one of Ralph Fiennes in the role he played in Schindler’s List. Here’s a glimpse of what I looked at every time I needed to get into Victor’s mind:



How’s that for a stern-faced military genius? I don’t think you can really get better than that...

No comments:

Post a Comment